I'm know to express some deep thoughts from time to time and really, only something like 75% of them are stolen from Swingers: The point is, Mike, it all depends on how you look at it. All right? You're telling me that your life sucks. That means mine is god-awful. Part of the reason I moved out here is I saw how well you were doing, and I figured if you could make it, I could too. [...] You know, that's your problem, is that you... You don't look at the things that you have. You only look at the stuff you don't have. Those guys are right about you. You're money. [...] Look out the window. It's sunny every day here. It's like manifest destiny. Don't tell me we didn't make it. We made it. We are here.
In other movie news, I have decided to finally submit to Bethany's mocking - the ticket has been purchased, the eye patch polished, and the pirate accent pARRRRfected.