Precocious Kids
Teen's drug lab/bomb workshop/fake ID factory raided. Police searched the home of a 17-year-old looking for evidence of a fake ID business. That they found, along with a marijuana stash and some stolen property. Plus a laboratory where the teenager made pipe bombs and cooked up ecstacy and methamphetamines. At least he's got hobbies.
Fla. Deputy Pepper Sprays 12-Year-Old Jaywalker A deputy used pepper spray on a 12-year-old girl and wrestled her to the ground when she ignored repeated orders to stop jaywalking, the sheriff's office said Friday. Child described as "belligerent and aggressive, even."
HomeSkooled: One 14 year-old boy, a bit right of center. What the hell is up with this Kyle Williams kid? This is a 14-year old conservative "whiz" who already has his own book and website.
"My book is not a solution to the problems in America; it’s more of a call to arms and an attempt at inspiring. Moreover, it’s a survey of America politics – I made a list of the nine biggest issues in politics and formulated opinions based on research. Some think I’m a spokesperson for my generation. I would have to disagree with that, but I do hope to maybe send a wake up call to my peers. This is the generation that could fight back the evils of terrorism and keep the forces of socialism at bay. Can we do it? Time will tell." Scary.