And the Maddness Continues...
Shogun84vr (4:22:38 PM): hey - has anything ever come of your desire to start a blog?
TommyD04 (4:26:05 PM): http://currente-calamo.blogspot.com/
TommyD04 (4:26:09 PM): look at the post dates
TommyD04 (4:26:25 PM): I just don't post much at all, so I haven't told anyone
TommyD04 (4:26:42 PM): once I get started... (h huh)
TommyD04 (4:28:21 PM): I think it's the whiny format that really turns me off blogging - I don't want a whiny diary, and I havent had a good chance to sit down, read the papers, and write something worth reading
Shogun84vr (4:28:57 PM): you've seen mine. link, w. two-three sentence for op
TommyD04 (4:29:12 PM): yea, I just have to get into the habbit
Shogun84vr (4:29:42 PM): you up for posint to a shared blog?
TommyD04 (4:30:16 PM): sure, do you want me to set you up on this one? between the two of us, we could fill it
Shogun84vr (4:30:35 PM): either that, or I could do the same for yours
Shogun84vr (4:30:40 PM): for mine, with you, rather
Shogun84vr (4:30:44 PM): up to you
TommyD04 (4:31:26 PM): I get ya, How about I open this one (currente calamo (the pen writing on)) and you can have one and a half
Shogun84vr (4:31:48 PM): alls I need is one. I'll just start using yours
TommyD04 (4:32:19 PM): you're call
TommyD04 (4:32:22 PM): I'll go fix it
Shogun84vr (4:32:31 PM): we'll go w. currente.
TommyD04 (4:32:39 PM): sounds cool